Friday, June 22, 2012

Sharpie Translations One-Year Anniversary!

Holy shit it's been a year already. A year since I posted my first release. A year of translating the weird stuff. A year of loving every single thing I've translated. And a year of providing fap material for droves of visitors.

It's been a year since I've started this blog, with the purpose of helping myself learn Japanese. It's great incentive, really. I can see how far I've progressed, both in language skills and editing skills. It's been a hell of a progression, too. I look back and I see that one year has really made an impact.

Sure it's just one year. Other groups have been around longer, had more releases, etc...But I'm basically a one-man show. I'm amazed I've kept my interest this long. It started as a learning experience, then turned into a hobby and a labor of love. I do it because I enjoy doing it. I do it for myself as much as I do it for you.

So today as I celebrate my first year anniversary by dumping a bunch of stuff on your asses, remember that I'm always open to suggestions and ideas, both for translating and my own improvement.

Here's to another year of releases, folks!

2 comments:

  1. congratz on making it to a year. not many groups for anything make it to the 1 year mark. also, never realized this was a 1 man project.

    and since you asked, MORE SUGGESTIONS FOR FUTURE WORKS!

    [音速うばぐるま] アリアナ ~アリスのアナルでページ
    http://www.mediafire.com/?m92d5abpvj1vf3z
    Alice x Ichirin
    yuri, toys, heavy anal play.
    i like anal play. also alice and ichirin are such a random couple, i love it.


    [やし屋] ぱっちぇさんの寝てる間に
    http://www.mediafire.com/?89agw3vkdwwu6w6
    koakuma x patchouli
    futa, rape, sleeping
    this one is interesting to me cause of how dark the subjest matter seems to be, and how contradicting the artstyle is to that dark tone.


    [てんらけ茶屋] 幻想わにゃぱら!
    http://www.mediafire.com/?ielc00wfwr1w8dq
    momiji and orin x faceless guy
    another pairing i don't see often but i love. also, big breasted women and a flat chested women giving a guy a paizuri is always fun to look at.

    ReplyDelete