Monday, May 20, 2013

Her Butter Knife

It's been a while, what with finals and all that crap happening for me, but now I've got all the free time in the world and a huge backlog. So you've got a lot to look forward to. Starting with the new stuff, here's a Hinaprin doujin filled with all the things you've come to know and expect. This time Chen asks the important question, "what is love?" and I deftly avoid making references. Ikuta Takanon has a funny way with words, so this was a little trickier than others. If I fucked anything up, be sure to tell me in angry sounding text so I can feel embarrassed and apologize a lot. Anyway, there's still so much time, and so little to do. Wait. Strike that; reverse it.

Links:
E-Hentai
UploadMirrors

2 comments:

  1. Please, translate the following doujinshi:
    (C83) [Yuki Kagerou (KANZUME)] Tadashii Butano Atsukaikata (Touhou Project) [Digital]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a lot of black screaming bubbles. Looks pretty good, too. You've got my interest.

      Delete